BCS Global Markets BCS Global Markets, the investment services division of Russia's largest independent broker, has announced the appointment of Grigoriy Kozin as head of business development for its Prime Services division. Grigoriy will be based in BCS's London office, reporting to UK CEO, Tim Bevan. In his position as Head of Business Development for BCS Prime Services, Grigoriy will be responsible for spearheading the development of the Prime Brokerage and Securities Financing business lines. Grigoriy will also be responsible for strengthening the firm's multiple revenue streams and...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes