Trust and technology were two of the key aspects highlighted in the opening webinar of the inaugural FEIFA Autumn Conference Series; this event being entitled: "Brexit & Covid: Advising in a Digital World." Delivering the opening keynote speech at the event, Keith Richards, CEO at the Personal Finance Society, suggested that trust was the single greatest barrier for advisers in attracting new clients. He also pointed out that "we are all a bit robo", explaining that a blend of professional financial planner and technology is a very powerful solution. At the same event, David Coombs, H...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes