The European asset management platform of Mediolanum Banking Group, Mediolanum International Funds, has announced the launch of its Mediolanum Best Brands Global Impact Fund to add to its ESG range. The fund's objective is to achieve long-term capital growth while contributing towards a more sustainable and inclusive world, investing in a diversified portfolio of global equity securities through an active multi-manager approach. Initially the managers on the fund will be Baillie Gifford and Federated Hermes. Both firms are widely acknowledged for their expertise in the impact investin...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes