Alpha Beta Partners, the multi-asset manager has announced its planned acquisition of MitonOptimal UK, the Bath-based investment manager, has now received FCA approval for the Change in Control. Geoff Brooks, CEO at Alpha Beta Partners commented: "This is our first strategic acquisition and will add essential infrastructure to our rapidly expanding business. There is a natural synergy between both firms." "The MitonOptimal OEIC fund range and the Socially Responsible and Ethical portfolio investment teams with their long and successful record are key building blocks in our future grow...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes