Crestbridge has announced that Dean Hodcroft will succeed Graeme McArthur as the group's CEO with effect from 1 July 2021. Hodcroft is currently chief financial officer and a founding partner of Cale Street Partners LLP and is formerly head of real estate at EY in London. He will join Crestbridge in April 2021. Hodcroft will relocate to Jersey, from London, in April 2021 to take up the role subject to regulatory consent and will work closely with Graeme and Crestbridge's senior leadership team to ensure a smooth transition prior to taking up the role as CEO in July 2021. Hodcroft ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes