Recenty formed holding company Aviva Singlife Holdings has priced S$550m of 10.25-year callable subordinated notes, the insurer announced this week. Aviva Singlife Holdings described "outstanding investor demand" with S$3.5bn tier 2 notes orders for its first bridge-to-bond transaction in Singaporean dollars. The company described the issuance as a "landmark debut transaction" by Aviva Singlife Holdings, financing the combination of two of the fastest growing insurance companies in Singapore and the creation of a Southeast Asian homegrown savings and protection company. Aviva Singl...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes