Sarasin and Partners LLP, in conjunction with the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC), has authored a letter, which has the backing of 37 investor signatories representing $9.3tn in assets, to Europe's largest companies to urge them to factor the Paris Agreement into financial reporting. JP Morgan Asset Management, EOS at Federated Hermes and Aegon Asset Management are among the investors that have signed the letter which calls on companies to reflect the implications of global commitments to limit temperature increases to well below 2°C, and ideally to 1.5°C, in thei...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes