Fidelity International has announced it is expanding its Sustainable Family of Funds with the launch of three Luxembourg-domiciled regional focussed portfolios: Fidelity Funds - Sustainable Asia Equity Fund, Fidelity Funds - Sustainable European Smaller Companies Fund and the Fidelity Funds - Sustainable Japan Equity Fund. In response to growing demand for theme-based investments, two new thematic Luxembourg-domiciled funds will also be launched in early 2021: Fidelity Funds - China Innovation Fund and the Fidelity Funds - Global Thematic Opportunities Fund. Christophe Gloser, head of...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes