The 2nd International Investment Middle East Forum saw many in the insurance and advisory industry call for revisions to the new BOD-49 legislation that was introduced last month. Nigel Green gave the keynote speech, looking at the UAE's role as a global financial centre. Christopher Copper-Ind, editor of International Investment, introduced the event and the forum's five sponsors: RL360, Fairway Group, Zurich International Life, Finance Isle of Man and Rathbones. The advisers' panel, moderated by Gary Robinson, our commercial director, featured Robert Parker, CEO of Holborn Assets, a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes