BNP Paribas Wealth Management has promoted global head of equity and derivative strategy Edmund Shing to CIO. Shing, who has served in his current role since 2015, will be responsible for leading BNPP WM's investment strategy, and will continue to make recommendations and themes with "actionable advice" for clients, the Paris-based firm said. He replaces Florent Bronès, who has joined an expertise-sharing project with a charitable organisation ahead of his retirement. With over 21 years of experience in financial markets, Shing previously served as a global equity portfolio manage...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes