360F and Zurich Middle East have launched ZurichPro, which the company said digitizes the entire financial planning process, and helps Zurich to meet its business sustainability goals. ZurichPro makes it possible for Zurich Middle East to sell insurance products online and without face-to-face interaction, helping financial planners to comply with mandatory social distancing requirements during the covid-19 pandemic. ZurichPro was the result of a collaboration with 360F, a highly committed and valued innovation partner. 360F enables financial institutions to create data-driven, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes