Younger clients are demanding technological improvements from SIPP providers as the market expands, new adviser research from iPensions Group has revealed. More than three-quarters (77%) of advisers say younger generations of clients increasingly regard technological investment as significant when choosing a provider. That is a challenge for advisers as only just over half (52%) say they fully understand how clients are using tech. The pressure from younger clients is adding to the pace of technology innovation in the SIPP market which is already accelerating due to the ongoing COVID-...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes