Quilter has announced that Karen Blatchford is to succeed Scott Goodsir as distribution director of Old Mutual Wealth, Quilter's UK platform business. Blatchford will move to the role from 1 January 2021, and will report to Steven Levin, CEO of Old Mutual Wealth. She has over 25 years of experience in distribution, commercial and marketing roles in the sector, having previously been head of product and marketing for Quilter International; sales & marketing director for retail investments at Legal & General Investment Management and partnerships director at Legal & General, including s...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes