The UK Pensions Regulator (TPR) has launched a pledge initiative to encourage everyone involved in the retirement industry to publically commit to combat scams. The initiative - launched on 10 November with support from the Pension Scams Industry Group (PSIG) - encourages providers, advisers and pension scheme trustees to support a pledge to take all possible action to reduce and protect members from scams, and includes clear guidance around appropriate due diligence and best practice. The watchdog is calling on the industry to publicly pledge their support for the initiative. Accord...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes