Adviser research published today by Seneca Investment Managers reveals that two out of three advisers have been forced to consider alternative solutions to offset falls in revenue. During and following the lockdown, two in three (63%) of advisers surveyed were forced to consider alternative solutions and greater diversification, further afield from equities, using alternatives and real assets as a means of generating income for clients. Navigating the alternative investment landscape can be complex, and this is reflected among those advisers who felt more challenged to deliver investo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes