Beaufort Investment UK-based Beaufort Investment has hired Richard Warne as a fund manager to manage its model portfolios and funds alongside CIO Shane Balkham (pictured) and Cormac Nevin. In his new role, Beaufort said that Warne will have specific responsibilities for equities, property and real assets manager research. Warne joined from Credit Suisse, where he was head of discretionary portfolio management for London and the Channel Islands, and was responsible for the flagship third-party mandates. Derrick Dunne, chief executive of Beaufort, said: "Having known and worked wi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes