AXA Insurance today announced the launch of the #AXAHugsForGood challenge, a community engagement initiative which rallies everyone in Singapore to show care for people in their lives through a virtual hug. As individuals continue to be more digitally connected than ever but physically distanced, AXA is encouraging everyone in Singapore to send virtual hugs with personalised messages as a way to express care and support for one another. From today up till 31 December 2020, individuals in Singapore are invited to join the #AXAHugsForGood challenge by creating and sending personalised ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes