HSBC Global Asset Management has announced it has appointed Stuart Kirk to the role of Global Head of Research and Insights. Reporting to Global CIO, Joanna Munro, Stuart will lead a newly created Research and Insights team, whose aim is to provide the firm's retail and institutional clients with differentiated and thought-provoking investment content, and promote its extensive research and analysis. As part of his role, Stuart will lead a new initiative called AlphaLabs, which brings together the firm's analysts, data and behavioural scientists, quantitative teams as well as external...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes