Canada Life has announced it is making its recently launched ‘WeCare' a permanent support service available to all new and existing customers on CLASS, Canada Life's online group insurance platform. The company said it had based its decision on "fantastic adviser and user feedback." The decision means the services can be used by both employees and their family members, whether they are insured under a policy or not. The extensive range of virtual services offers health, mental health and wellbeing support, and includes virtual GP consultations, second medical opinion services, smo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes