The covid-19 pandemic has been a catalyst for social media activity across the European asset management industry in 2020 and the focus on this form of marketing is set to intensify, according to the latest issue of The Cerulli Edge—Global Edition. "The importance of a strong online presence has been underlined by the covid-19 lockdown measures," saidFabrizio Zumbo, associate director of European asset and wealth management research at Cerulli. Around 12% of the asset managers Cerulli surveyed in Europe last year did not have a dedicated digital and social media marketing team, but th...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes