A former adviser jailed in 2018 for violent and sexual offences has been banned from operating in financial services by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Frank Cochran, who founded Celebrity Financial Planning in 2007, was sent to prison after being convicted of sexual assault, coercive behaviour and harassment. The Wolverhampton-based firm, which featured in the financial press in the late 2000s, was deauthorised on 11 July last year and is now in administration. Cochran was authorised from January 2006 to April 2018. Reports from the time state the firm worked with actors, s...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes