Walker Crips Walker Crips Wealth Management has appointed chartered financial planner James Bonarius from Tilney. Bonarius was previously a senior paraplanner at Pen-Life Associates and before that was at Aviva Life & Pensions, where he spent more than a decade. Walker Crips said Bonarius will be focusing on business development and growing strong client relations. IA The Investment Association (IA) has added Northern Trust Asset Management's head of Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Marie Dzanis to its board of directors. Dzanis will join the IA's board for a three-year ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes