Brewin Dolphin has selected BMO Global Asset Management to boost its engagement efforts for £11.6bn of the wealth manager's assets under management (AUM). BMO GAM will partner with the firm via its Responsible Engagement Overlay (REO) corporate engagement and proxy voting service. The £11.6bn mandate is a portion of the £46.7bn Brewin Dolphin currently invests in direct equities. Brewin Dolphin head of research Guy Foster said: "As long-term investors it is important to us, and our clients, that investee companies balance the interests of their stakeholders. That is what our ste...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes