Quilter reported a "steady" third quarter with improved year-to-date net inflows despite a "more challenging market backdrop". In its third quarter trading statement, Quilter added £2.1bn to its AUMA to bring its total as at 30 September 2020 to £109.5bn, nearing the £110.4bn it recorded on 31 December 2019, of which net inflows contributed £100m, while market and other movements provided the remaining £2bn. ‘As expected, third quarter net-flows were seasonally weaker than the first half of the year due to the Covid-19 induced economic slowdown, our planned platform migration in the f...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes