Jupiter Asset Management has opened its first office in the US as part of its expansion within the onshore US institutional market.Three Jupiter employees, including two newly appointed team members, will be based in the office in Denver, Colorado. Taylor Carrington has been made head of US distribution and managing director, while Tracy Pike has been appointed as head of investment oversight. They will be joined by Joel Ojdana, a US credit research analyst on the fixed income strategy who joined Jupiter in 2018. Jupiter said it is looking to establish a local US credit research hub i...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes