The move towards ESG investing is still being led by the largest asset owners, typically government-owned pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, and insurers, but they are expected to influence the behaviour of small-and mid-sized institutional investors in the coming years, a survey by Cerulli today has shown. According to the research, the majority of respondents have incorporated ESG considerations into their investment decision-making processes, indicating a growing realization of the need for ESG-based investing. About two-thirds of asset owners also said their firms have an invest...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes