The CEO of RL360, David Kneeshaw, has won the prestigious Personality of the Year (Industry) Award at the 21st International Investment Awards. The judges praised Kneeshaw as "a passionate and inspirational leader who is never afraid to speak out when he needs to." It marked a successful awards event for RL360 (and their platform company Ardan International) as they won four awards in total. Holborn Assets CEO Robert Parker picked up the Personality of the Year (Advisers) Award in what has been a great year for the international advice firm as they picked up seven awards across the a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes