The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has brought charges against a Perth-based adviser for dishonest conduct. Rahul Goel has been charged with dishonest conduct following allegations by ASIC, who allege he acted dishonestly in relation to applications to superannuation funds on behalf of clients. ASIC has filed claims that allege Goel made applications in 2019 for hardship and superannuation funds on behalf of his customers through his advice firm, AR Wealth and Finance. ASIC subsequently launched an investigation into Goel's activities following concerns about ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes