New York-based Churchill Asset Management an investment-specialist affiliate of Nuveen providing customized financing solutions to private equity firms and their portfolio companies, has hired Kelli Marti as Managing Director and CLO Portfolio Manager, effective 1 October. In this newly created role, Marti will be responsible for the management and growth of Churchill's middle market CLO platform, including day-to-day vehicle oversight, assisting in the sourcing of assets and trading strategy development, as well as participating in fundraising initiatives. Based in the firm's Chicag...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes