HSBC Global Asset Management today announced the appointment of Stefano Caleffi to the newly-created role of head of ETF Sales, Southern Europe. Based in Milan, Caleffi will be responsible for driving the firm's ETF sales and business development efforts across Italy, Spain and Portugal. He will report to Olga De Tapia, global head of ETF Sales. Caleffi has over 15 years' experience in the investment management industry. Most recently, he was Head of ETF Business Development Italy, Iberia and Israel at Invesco. Prior to that, he was responsible for Southern Europe distribution at Sour...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes