Utmost International has appointed Cherie Tan to its global wealth solutions team, the company announced this morning. On completion of regulatory requirements and approvals, Tan will be appointed as the CEO of Utmost International's Singapore Branch and head of sales in Asia, the UK-based wealth manager confirmed. Tan will focus on the high-net-worth Asian market where she will be supporting the development of tailored wealth solutions for this important segment of the market. Utmost International is focused on capturing the wealth trends in Asia and developing solutions to meet the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes