Ping An Asset Management, the investment arm of Chinese insurer Ping An, has launched its first UCITS umbrella fund, the company has announced. The Ping An of China Asset Management Fund, together with its four Sub-Funds, are domiciled in Luxembourg. It plans to apply for mutual recognition by Securities and Futures Commission for public offering in Hong Kong. The Fund's investment strategy builds on Ping An's 20+-year track record of successful investment in China equity and fixed income markets. The Fund uses PAAMC HK's systematic, quantitative and scientific investment methodologie...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes