Jersey Finance Jersey Finance has named Jason Laity as its new chairman from January. He is replacing Gunther Thumann who is stepping down at the end of the year. Laity has worked in international financial services for more than 30 years, notably as chairman and senior partner of KPMG in the Channel Islands from 2000 until 2019. Most recently he was head of fintech for Digital Jersey. Hawksford Hawksford has made three senior appointments to its global team across, following a period of significant growth. Gavin Wilkins joins as global head of client and intermediary relati...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes