Hansard Global published its full-year results this morning, showing a slight rise in pre-tax profits and AuM in what the Group described as 'resilent progress.' The results for the Isle-of-Man based business show profit before tax of £4.7m, marginally up on £4.6m in 2019. Latin America proved a significant bright spot for the year, growing by 44% on 2019 levels. This helped to boost new business levels to £159.8m, a rise of 2.5% overall on 2019. Fee and commission income was £49.5m compared with £48.5m last year. And AuM remained all but steady at £1.08bn. Gordon Marr (pictur...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes