The Personal Investment Management & Financial Advice Association (Pimfa) has launched online training for advisers to meet increasing client demand for environmental, social and governance investing. The Pimfa ESG Academy, in partnership with Morningstar, provides CPD-accredited training free of charge to members. The Academy has been designed especially for Financial Advisers to provide them with an immersive and engaging learning experience that supports them in making the most of the growing opportunities arising for their clients from ESG investments. Liz Field, chief exec...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes