Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) has launched the GS Global ESG Enhanced Income Bond Portfolio. This new product will be managed by the company's global fixed income team, which currently oversees more than $700bn in assets. It seeks to provide investors with access to the broad global fixed income opportunity set, including corporate bonds, securitised credit and emerging market debt, and deliver high income and long-term capital appreciation. "The GS Global ESG Enhanced Income Bond Portfolio makes a conscious effort to avoid companies that in our view exhibit weak ESG profiles....
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes