A shift in retirement journeys is increasing dramatically among consumers and will reshape the market for advisers over the next 15 years, according to analysis from Canada Life. This comes as the number of over 60s is expected to grow by a third, to 20.9m people by 2035, presenting huge market growth and a significant opportunity for advisers. The analysis found that retirement experiences are fragmenting, having been impacted by changes in how we spend our time, accumulate and spend wealth, the rise in individualism and the declining relevance of social norms. Canada Life says th...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes