Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) today announced the launch of Schroder ISF Sustainable Multi-Asset Income (SMAI), a multi-asset fund for which HSBC Singapore is the exclusive distribution partner. Schroders said it is one of the first asset managers globally to launch a new multi-asset fund that is focused equally on delivering income and sustainability outcomes. The strategy is attractive in the current environment as investors need to contend with the dual challenges of persistently low yields and an increased urgency to prioritise rising sustainability risks heightened by t...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes