Nomura Asset Management expands its Latin American presence through strategic deal with an independent Swiss investment boutique. Japanese firm Nomura Asset Management (NAM) has signed an agreement with AIS Financial Group to market NAM's funds targeting Latin American clients from Argentina, Panama and Uruguay willing to invest offshore. In a statement, Nomura said the deal will allow AIS to promote a number of Nomura's best in class UCITS funds among AIS's wealth management network. The product range includes Nomura's core funds: Global Dynamic Bond Fund Global High Convic...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes