Churchill Asset Management Churchill Asset Management has hired former Carlyle Group managing director, Christopher Freeze, as a senior managing director and head of Investor Relations in New York. Before joining Churchill, Freeze spent over nine years at The Carlyle Group where he led a group of professionals focused on all of the firm's key investment strategies, including corporate private equity, global credit, real assets and investment solutions. Prior to that, he worked at Credit Suisse, serving as chief operating officer of the Customized Fund Investment Group, as well as chief ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes