Manulife Financial Group has unveiled a covid-19-related travel insurance for Canadians who take international and domestic trips. The policy, slated to roll out in October, will provide emergency medical coverage that includes the coronavirus and related conditions. It will also provide some coverage linked to trip interruptions or cancellations in the event of quarantine, Manulife said in a release. The Manulife covid-19 Pandemic Travel Plan has a C$5m ($3.8m) non-covid-19 emergency medical coverage limit, and a COVID-19 limit of C$200,000. It will also cover daily quarantine-rel...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes