Schroders has agreed to buy Sandaire, a £2.2bn London-based family office, for an undisclosed price in a move to grow its wealth management business for UHNW clients. Sandaire will become part of Schroders' existing wealth management business, Cazenove Capital. Peter Hall, global head of wealth management at Schroders, said: "This acquisition will create one of the UK's top multi-family offices and be a springboard for developing an exceptional global service in this space." Sandaire was established in 1996 to manage the fortune of the Scott family following the sale of Provincial ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes