Navana Property Group has appointed former Deutsche Bank Global CFO Justin Moore as its new chief financial officer, as the business builds on its recent growth in property and asset management and continues its expansion into the real-estate and investment arenas. As CFO, Justin will take on Navana's core financial management and oversee the business' bold investment agenda. He'll be responsible for deploying Group capital across the business' real estate portfolio as well as identifying and partnering with organisations that align with Navana's approach and expertise across real es...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes