7IM, the London-based wealth manager, has appointed Adrian Grace as chairman of its board, replacing Ian Owen who steps down from the role after almost 5 years. The company said Grace brings with him vast industry experience in a career spanning 40 years in financial services and technology companies. Most recently Grace was non-executive director and remuneration committee chair at Virgin Money and, up until his retirement in March this year, was CEO of Aegon UK for almost 10 years. Before this, Grace held various senior leadership positions at HBOS, Barclays, Sage and GE Capital. As...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes