Standard Chartered in India has announced the launch of an online remittance service tailored to expats and non-resident Indians (NRIs). The online or app-based service will enable clients to transfer funds overseas. Resident Indians, expats working in India and NRIs can send funds from India to foreign countries. Standard Chartered said the inward-remittance option will be available for existing NRI clients through the bank's existing online banking. Kusal Roy, head of Retail Banking, India, Standard Chartered Bank said, "Given our focus on our affluent client base, the platform ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes