UBS Asset Management AM has launched a range of investment strategies as part of its 'Climate Aware' framework, following a commitment made at the WEF Annual General Meeting 2020 to broaden sustainable investment solutions from the Swiss private bank. The strategies included in the range are UBS Climate Aware World Equity Enhanced Indexing, UBS Active Climate Aware Equity (Global), UBS dollar/euro Climate Aware Corporate Bonds, UBS Climate Aware Corporate Bonds Enhanced Indexing and UBS Climate Aware Government Bonds Enhanced Indexing. The company said the launch of the Climate Aware ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes