HSBC Global Asset Management today announces the appointment of Rachida Mourahib as Head of Fixed Income ESG and Green Research within the Global Credit Research team, effective immediately. Based in Paris, Mourahib will report to Tina Radovic, global head of credit research, while contributing to the firm's global ESG research efforts headed by Xavier Desmadryl, Global Head of ESG Research. She will support all fixed income teams on ESG integration and engagement, whilst delivering thematic ESG research and specific studies in relation to fixed income investments, globally. She will...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes