WHIreland has won approved to trade on the Recognised Investment Exchange (RIE), the world's first regulated stock exchange dedicated to commercial real estate IPSX Prime is the exchange's regulated market, offering both institutional and retail investors access to trading shares in single asset real estate issuers. WHIreland says it will play a crucial role in dealing in securities admitted to trading on IPSX Prime. The company is the third market maker to sign up as a member of the Exchange, alongside Peel Hunt and Panmure Gordon, and joins fellow Lead Adviser RBC Capital Markets, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes