Raffles Family Office, a Hong Kong-based wealth management firm, has signed a three-year partnership with Juventus, the famed Italian football club. The agreement means the family office will be the Juventus' regional partner inAsiaacross five markets, includingChina, Hong Kong and Singapore. Juventus is the only Italian club to have won Italy'stop-tier Serie A football division nine years in a row. Federico Palomba, Juventus' Asia-Pacific managing director, said the new deal was mutually beneficial: "Raffles can benefit from our huge marketing platform and from our ability to crea...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes