Voting is now open for the II Awards 2020 in five of the categories. One of these categories is the perennially popular Personality of the Year. This year the shortlisted candidates are: Neil Jones, ican Market Development Manager at Canada Life David Kneeshaw, CEO of RL360 & IFGL Tanya McCartney, CEO of Bahamas Financial Services Board Pedro Moneo, Founder & CEO of Opinno Robert Parker, CEO of Holborn Assets Per Wimmer, Founder & CEO of Wimmer Family Office To cast your vote for Personality of the Year and tthe other awards simply click on the categories linked below:...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes